Colonial Country Club Community Center, Fort Myers, Florida
For Colonial Country Club members and Invited Guests
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) touches the lives of many families, extended families and friends. This workshop provides practical, ready to use information to enhance the role of every family member, grandparent, friend, neighbor, and professional.
Join Ms. Doyle to learn answers to these questions:
• What is autism spectrum disorder and why do people have it?
• How can I help the child or adult with autism and their family?
• What might I be doing that is NOT helpful?
• How can I communicate more successfully with a child or adult with ASD?
• How can parties and gatherings be more successful when including family members or friends who have autism spectrum disorder?
• What is an inclusive community?